Your computer/laptop is no doubt an essential thing to you because it has so much crucial data that parts with our professional as well as personal life. However, after a certain period, the health of the computer/laptop blows us off by crashing software programs & bricking normal surfing.
The best way to keep the performance of your computer/laptop boosted is to remove the junk & unnecessary files more frequently. In this article, we’ll draw a sharp & comprehensive comparison between CCleaner VS Bleachbit. Cleaning the system manually is not a good idea as searching junk files from thousands of folders consumes a hell lot of time, and so, we take the help of reliable performance-enhancing tools.
There are so many potential cleaners in the market that creates confusion and makes it difficult for the user to choose a reliable application. If you are confused between CCleaner & Bleachbit, then you are at the perfect webpage because we have stated all the aspects that will project the better option. This article is absolutely based on factual information, but to make it easier for the users, we have also shared our overview. Let us not spend any more of our time around the introduction and move further to the main subject— CCleaner VS Bleachbit.
CCleaner VS Bleachbit
CCleaner is a well-known & premium performance-enhancing tool that serves all major operating systems. Like CCleaner, Bleachbit covers all major devices & operating systems but provides users with a basic structure. They do offer similar services, but both of them differ in a lot of aspects, and today, we’ll be scratching off those differences.
Features Of CCleaner
CCleaner was a utility software program for Microsoft Windows, and later it became more pervasive by offering services to Mac & other operating systems like iOS & Android. The basic feature of CCleaner is to enhance the speed & performance of the device by eliminating obsolete & junk files. Apart from that, CCleaner offers a few more fantastic & useful features that we have stated below.
- Operable Interface: CCleaner provides users with a comprehensive & simple interface that is accessible to all types of users. All the functions are situated on the home page that draws a user-friendly interface.
- Auto-cleaning: CCleaner offers an astounding tool that functions to remove the junk from your system automatically. It facilitates regular cleaning & smooth functioning of your system.
- Good-Bye Crashes: If you are struggling with sudden crashes & breaking of applications, then CCleaner is perfect for you. It eliminates the unnecessary stored obsolete files from the system and enhances the system performance.
- Auto-Updater: CCleaner helps you to auto-update all the software programs and save you from the irritating hassle.
- Protection Against Attacks: CCleaner protects the system from online attacks by removing online tracking & harmful files from the internet.
- Flexible: Unlike other premium cleaning software, CCleaner belongs to the freemium segment as it offers both free (with limitations) & paid versions.
Features Of Bleachbit
Unlike CCleaner, Bleachbit does not blog to the premium segment of cleaning and, therefore, does not offer much. But the one thing that appeals to the users is that it is available for absolutely free. Let us have a closer look at what Bleachbit is offering to its users.
- Basic Interface: Bleachbit provides users with a basic interface that is complex in use but eventually does the job.
- Pervasive: Bleachbit is pervasive in nature as it is available in more than 60 languages and covers a large mass all over the world.
- Release Space: Using Bleachbit, you can free up disk space by removing obsolete & junk files.
- Linux-friendly: Although Bleachbit is available for all major operating systems, it is specially designed for Linux users. It allows Linux users to delete shortcuts and languages which are not used at once.
Both the respected software programs are good in their own way, but CCleaner belongs to the premium segment of cleaners. Besides, CCleaner offers a comprehensive & user-friendly interface that makes it a better option.
Pricing & Term— CCleaner VS Bleachbit
As said earlier, CCleaner belongs to the freemium segment that means it offers a version with limited features for absolutely free of charge, but you need to upgrade in order to unlock new features.
On the contrary, Bleachbit is a basic performance-enhancing tool that does not offer much value but is available for free. Unlike CCleaner, Bleachbit is not officially available on any platform, and that makes it a less reliable option as compared to CCleaner.
CCleaner offers cleaner & privacy protection without charging a penny from its users. But if you want to enjoy premium functions like software updater & real-time monitoring, then you will need to upgrade to the paid version.
CCleaner Premium costs about $20 which covers one device, and the other plan costs $30/year and can be installed into 3 systems. If you are unsure about your purchase, then you can opt for the free trial (does not require Credit Card.)
It is not possible to compare two unlike bodies and decide who is better because everything is good in its own way. Coming to the subject, CCleaner belongs to the premium segment, and that is the reason it provides users with an enchanting interface & dozens of functions. On the other hand, Bleachbit does not offer much but is available for absolutely free of cost.
I have stated all the aspects that will help you choose a better cleaner tool for yourself according to your requirements. You just read an absolute comparison between CCleaner VS Bleachbit. I believe that this article helped you choose the desired optimizing & cleaner tool. But if you have any doubts or queries then comment below, and I will respond to it very soon.
Which one amongst the compared tools do you find better? Share your experience.